For a Safe Evacuation
1. Be prepared
- Read and understand this plan
- Share plan with everyone in your party
- Post plan prominently in your cabin
2. The signal to evacuate to the Marina is a CONSTANT SIREN.
- Communicate and work together
3. Keep clear of the Airport and the Community Center. Information will be available at the Marina as available.
4. Evacuate as a group via safest route to:
- Spalding Rd to the Strand then Marina; or
- Info regarding Spalding Rd to A-1 to 139 will be available at the Marina.
5. Contact authorities and family that you are safe
THIS IS A STEP TO PROVIDE AN EFFECTIVE EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLAN FOR THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY. IT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. INPUT, SUGGESTIONS AND VOLUNTEERS WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
View the PDF