Skip to main content

Burn Information

Residential Burn Permits required after May 1st 2019 - no outdoor burning between July 1st and approximately Nov 1st, or until lifted by Cal Fire or Air Quaility Burning regulations apply all year!

You must call Air Quality before you burn: 257-BURN (257-2876)
Permits available at fire hall & district office

Remember to stay with the fire until it is dead & have water & shovel at burn site.

Defensible Space Diagram

Thank You:
Spalding Fire Chief