Assistance for dry wells

A number of the wells in the Spalding Tract have gone dry.  Some people have re-drilled their wells to deeper levels.  There are a number of people who cannot afford such an effort.  We have worked with Lassen County Office of Emergency Services and Lassen County and have obtained bottled drinking water.  If you are out of water and need drinking water, come to the office M-W 9-4 and we will provide you drinking water.  If you need water at other times, please call 530-249-0966 and we will make arrangements for you to get some!  Also ask us about getting non-potable water.

If your well is experiencing low water or appears to be going dry, please fill out this form.